Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bits O Blix


Here's a small cropping from the in progress digital collage I posted awhile back. This is a rather wretched looking thing on wheels being pushed by another odd character, which is out of view. This area probably consists of around 30 individual layers. I spent most of tonight working on another section involving a large cannon with spider legs. It's going to be a very strange image. This area is still in progress and needs a bit of work but the sculpted elements and contrast is there as I want it.

5 comments:

SEAN said...

Very cool. I like to see how your forms show up in this realistic format.

Jon Chandler said...

looking forward to this yes I certainly am

Aeron said...

Thanks, It's turning into one of the best things I've ever made. The detail is maddening though. This image is the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Luke P. said...

This is probably the best digital collage I've seen from you Aeron. The characters you draw with a pen are fusing with your collage world. It's great.

Aeron said...

Thanks Luke, when this is finished it's going to be one of those prints you can pour over for hours and hours not unlike those Brueghel prints I sent you which were very much an inspiration in this.