Thursday, October 30, 2008

Monsters, Weirdos & Creeps

Monsters, Weirdos & Creeps Wax Pack

Released on HALLOWEEN! I finally got a card series together. 27 cards featuring all sorts of Monsters, Weirdos & Creeps on one side & then comix, profiles of heroic people (like Will Elder, Ed Roth & Dr. Demento) & assorted other weirdness on the other side. 1.50 a pack ppd. 7 cards per pack. Best collector card deal in the country. The actual wax pack packaging is full of rantings & ravings for full ephemeral overload!

Get yourself some. You can paypal me 1.50 per pack to gogoblinko at gmail dot com.

from goblinko

6 comments:

Mostyn said...

sign me up!!!!

zeke said...

Damn! Respect for doing this, very, very cool.

Aeron said...

It's great to see you put this sucker together! The packaging looks very nice. Don't sell these two cheap, I'm sure they'll sell out whatever the $$$!

Anonymous said...

Seriously sean. I want the full set. I will show my kids at school. Please tell me how much $ to send you.
mostyn

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Sean would you like to trade? I have zines…

http://gaiihin.blogspot.com/2008/10/self-publishing.html

It’s up to you.

Paleo said...

I was wondering a couple of months ago where the fuck were you hiding, now i see you were making all this cool stuff