Thursday, April 29, 2010

Andrew Remington Bailey - Inaugural Post





Hello everyone! This is my first post for EATEN BY DUCKS, I was just recently invited by Sean Äaberg. All of the images above are screen-prints, or drawings made to be screen-printed for a series I was doing in my previous semester at an art school in Canada called the Ontario College of Art and Design. I am going to be taking a bunch of summer zine/comic classes there so hopefully I'll be posting quite a bit throughout the next few months. Let me know what you think of my work, any critiques would be incredibly welcomed as I will be doing my thesis year this coming fall. Thanks!

7 comments:

SEAN said...

Bloody fantastic & welcome.

Human Mollusk said...

Very nice artwork Andrew -
welcome aboard this ship of fools!

Andrew Remington Bailey said...

Thanks a lot you guys, I am mighty glad to be involved. There is some really tight drawing work up on this blog!

Unknown said...

cool artwork ,welcome

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Welcome. Cool work.

Aeron said...

Glad to have you aboard! Are you familiar with the work of Scott Teplin? the bottom pic with all the squares of varying images made me think of some work he's done in a vaguely similar fashion.

Human Mollusk said...

Ha, yeah Aeron, Andrew's drawings made me think of Scott's work, too, for some reason. I believe it's something about the lines.